Hello everyone, I hope your doing well! 😊 Today I thought I would share with you 21 things that I have learnt in 21 years as I have recently had my birthday! I have been inspired by a few bloggers who have done similar posts and thought it would be a fun thing to do! I have made a list with some of the most important lessons that I have learnt in my life so far.
So without further ado, lets get started!
1. Perfection doesn’t exist- All you can do is try your best.
2. Cake fixes everything! 😂🎂
3. Be kind to yourself- Make time to look after and care for your body and your mind.
4. Make sure you write down your passwords! ( It’s embarrassing asking apple for help when you forget your Apple ID password! ) 🙄😅😂
5. Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone.
6. Be kind to everyone you meet- You don’t know what they are battling.
7. Dogs fix everything! ( Well, they fix everything for me!💗 )
8. Don’t settle- Try new things and don’t stay in one place all the time.
9. It’s never to late learn! #Dontstoplearning 📚👩🏻🎓
10. Don’t dwell on the past- What happened, happened. Don’t put all your energy into the past, put it towards the future! ☀️
11. It’s ok to make mistakes- Everyone does, learn from them. Mistakes are your best teacher.
12. Make time for the ones you love- You don’t know how much time you will have with them 💗
13. You can’t always be on top of everything- Your not an octopus! Slow down and take your time and if it’s not done in that moment, it’s ok! You can do it another time!
14. Being different is cool! 😎
15. Remove anyone toxic from your life- It’s ok to walk away from them.
16. Travel! Even if it’s a trip down to the beach! ⛱🌊
17. Change isn’t always a bad thing, sometimes it works out to be the best thing for you!
18. It’s ok to say no.
19. Be careful going down the stairs… actually just be careful going anywhere if you are accident prone! 😂
20. Celebrate the little achievements- They need recognition too!
21. It’s ok if don’t have your life figured out yet- Things will fall into place when the time is right, your only 21 and you have your whole life ahead of you!
I hope you enjoyed todays post! I’m about to have a cooked breakfast for dinner!😂 Yes, you heard that right! I was going to say brunch but then realised that was wrong. I don’t think theres a name for breakfast and dinner. Breanner? Dinfast? I don’t know is there a name?!🤔😂 Anyway, I hope you have a lovely day!
See you soon!